Notes from the Universe

Monday, October 8, 2012




As we grow in life we grow in love. You see life differently as if now your purpose was once as one but now you have the desire to see life through someone else and not just your own.
The moment that your life stops and you can see only them, no matter the past no matter any other feeling than in that exact moment. The simplest touch, smile, or even just a glance makes everything different. Holding onto the smallest pieces of that person and waking up to live you life and live with the one you love. Simply just being.
Call me whipped, call me hopeless, I call myself lucky. Lucky to experience life greater than just my own. To have a purpose to grow stronger and love harder not because you are searching, but because what you have is worth that fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment